Wedding Skulls has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://weddingskulls.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Skull Jewellery from Voodoo King Designs

Voodoo King Designs incorporate skulls, hearts and gemstones into their sweet, dainty pieces. Designed by Scott Mitchell and Patrick Irla, some pieces are one-of-a-kind and some are limited editons, but all be skully and fabulous.

Delicate Skull Ring with Gemstone, $99, by Voodoo King Designs

Scott and Patrick hand carve the master moulds than use the hot wax method to cast their pieces, before hand-finishing the wonderful details.

Bone Ring, $75 from Voodoo King designs.


What I love about their skull rings (like the Skull with Gemstone and Bone Ring, above) is their petite bands and tiny skulls and bones, perfect for a woman's dainty finger. Most of the skull rings I've found are quite chunky - more suited to men than woman. But I could wear one of these rings to the office and not feel like I'm carrying a cemetary around on my hand.

And, on the other hand, hardcore heavy metal chicks like me LOVE this skull guitar pick pendant. Or how about this delicate peace symbol made of bones?

AND, they do custom work - whichever stones, sizes, metal choice or designs your wicked heart desires! Voodoo King Designs are certianly jewellers to watch out for. Check out their etsy shop.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this blog, very informative and I seldom read blogs that talks more about this kind of wedding theme! By the nice design of the ring, it's hardcore!

January 27, 2009 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Wedding_Skulls said...

Thanks for the kind words Chatterberries! I love these rings too - I think if I didn't already have the perfect wedding ring I would've wanted one of these.

January 27, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home